Accepting RHOM for Merchants
Besides selling directly on Rhombus Open Marketplace, it is very easy to accept RHOM payments in your current shop as well
Accepting Rhombus (and many other cryptocurrencies) gives you – as a Seller – many advantages over traditional fiat payment systems:
- No chargebacks – all cryptocurrency transactions are final, no chargebacks are possible
- Complete control – you are the only owner of the private keys to your wallet, no one can freeze your account or shut it down
Accepting RHOM payments in your online stores is possible with use of Rhombus BTCPayServer. Hosting it on your server and connecting your wallet will allow receiving payments directly to your wallet (even a cold storage via hardware wallets) and detailed tracking of paid orders etc.
Easiest way to accept RHOM in your physical store is via Rhombus Copay mobile/desktop wallet.
Main advantages of using Rhombus Copay:
- Fast & mobile
- Completely free – no registration needed, no payment processing fees, no monthly fees
- Multi-currency wallet – supports both Rhombus (RHOM) and Bitcoin (BTC)
- Fiat conversion rates
- so you can charge buyers in your local currency, which gets translated to corresponding RHOM/BTC prices
- also useful for taxing purposes
- Multiple wallets – you can separate sales into different wallets, as needed and on-the-fly
- Transaction labeling – add custom notes/labels to transactions if needed