Qt-based wallet with advanced features focused on stability
Rhombus Core is more lightweight and offers some advanced features like Coin Control
Browse & compare Rhombus Core’s features with other available wallets.
Please note that even though some of these steps are optional/recommended, it is highly advised to follow all of them as it secures your funds from being lost.
- Download the latest release
- Verify the downloaded archive (to make sure you haven’t downloaded bad client, e.g. infected with malware)
- Launch the client – double click
- Follow instruction in app to create a new wallet
- Make absolutely sure to properly backup your Recovery Phrase safely (digital backups are not recommended)
- Encrypt your wallet with a secure passphrase – click on the lock icon in the status bar (bottom right)
- Backup your wallet – see Backup & Restore wallet guide
Read our dedicated guide on how to properly and securely back-up (and restore) your Rhombus wallet.